Become A Fan!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why I love Apple: 4th Generation Shuffle Edition

Because I own a Mac, when I start the internets it opens to the Apple start page. Now I could change it to a diffrent home page. But if I did, I would miss out on updates like this:




The new iPod Shuffle. Go to apple.com and marvel over this 4GB, 1000 song, bite size music titan!

But while I have your attention and I'm rambling on about my one true love Apple Inc. (sorry Minni), let me tell you why I admire these geniuses in Cupertino so much. They NEVER compromise. Ever! Every product they put out with an Apple logo is engineered to perfection, mechanically and aesthetically. You never think, "wow, this looks great but works like crap" or " this is the most amazing device in the world, but it's ugly!" They give you all or nothing! Not to mention all the work they do for charities and with non-profit organizations.

So tonight, when your curled up in bed getting ready to say your prayers, make sure you give thanks for Steve Jobs and company...

No comments:

Post a Comment